Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday

(Boardwalk Empire:  The show has its moments.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made beef fajitas for dinner.  The meal was quite good.

I watched Fox News.  Bill O'Reilly's ass still hurts over Obama's victory.  Bill's convinced that the majority of Americans are losers who want free stuff.

I like O'Reilly.  But his hatred for half the population will eventually affect his ratings.

Next came Boardwalk Empire.  I steal the show from this address.  Illegal downloading is theft.  Make no mistake. 

However, I live in South Korea.  I've got to get my entertainment from somewhere.  So what's a boy to do?

I payed homage to the Christ God.  I prayed the Our Father while on my knees.  The Lord's Prayer defines the ministry of Jesus as both spiritual and social.  It's wonderful, mysterious, powerful stuff.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.

I woke up at 5:30 a.m.  I drank coffee while viewing The Five.  The panel badmouthed Susan Rice.  They claimed she lied about Libya.

I'm tired of the American Empire.  I'd like to see us become a republic once again.  Pax Americana is for the birds.

I drove my eldest son to school.  Then I went to chapel.  The subject of the sermon was Abraham.

I didn't listen.  Sermons which aren't focused on Jesus Christ bore me to tears.  I'm weird that way.

I had a good day at work.  I love my job.  The time just flies.  I'm that busy.

It' currently 6:30 p.m.  I'll probably check out Dexter before enjoying Supernatural.

Anyway, so long and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.