Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday

(Sons of Anarchy:  The best show on television?)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made fried oysters for dinner.  The meal was tasty.  We're definitely a seafood family.

I turned on Fox News.  O'Reilly talked crap about the difference between California and Texas.  According to Bill, Texas rocks while California is dominated by beggars and retards.

Here's the deal.  The American middle class is dying out.  And a country without a strong middle class is nothing but a banana republic.  Plain and simple.

I watched Supernatural.  Sam switched bodies with a high school nerd practicing black magic.  Supernatural is pretty freaking stupid.  Nevertheless, I love it.

I've downloaded every season.  I steal my television from this site.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I prayed the Our Father while on my knees.  Jesus is the was, the is, and the will be.  I want to be part of his plan.

I went to be at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.

I woke up at 5 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the Korea Times.  There was nothing interesting in the paper.

The Five came on.  The panel said we're going over the fiscal cliff.  And it's all Obama's fault.

The real emergency will occur when interest rates are raised.  Then you'll see complete collapse.  It won't be pretty.

It's currently 6:30 p.m.  I'll probably spend the evening enjoying Sons of Anarchy while stuffing my face with ice cream.

Anyway, God bless you all.  And I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.