Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday

(American Horror Story Asylum:  It's truly a freak show.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef and egg rolls for dinner.  The meal was good.  The egg rolls were smothered in sweet chili sauce.

The Factor came on.  O'Reilly railed against the unions.  A Fox News contributor named Steven Crowder got punched in the mouth.  Bill was disgusted.  He predicted that America will soon devolve into a violent cesspool.

Steven Crowder is a lame comedian.  He went to a Michigan picket line to tell his stupid jokes to proud working men.  He's lucky they let him leave with his teeth.

I watched American Horror Story Asylum.  The series is very disturbing.  It has everything.  Space aliens, flesh-eating cannibals, serial killers, possessed nuns, etc.  Give it a try.  You won't be disappointed.  You can steal the show here.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I pray every night.  But I'm not some holier-than-thou showboat.  I go to a private place when speaking to the Rabbi in the Sky.

I fell asleep at 10 p.m.  I woke up at 5 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.  Koreans are spending a fortune on private education.  The average family doesn't have two nickels to rub together.

The Five discussed the fiscal cliff.  Liberals want to tax the uber-wealthy.  Conservatives want spending cuts.  We'll probably have to do both.

Today is my youngest son's birthday.  He's five-years-old.  He has a big noggin.  His name is Bruce, but I call him Jug-head.  We're bringing him to Burger King later tonight in order to celebrate.

It's currently 3:33 p.m.  I'm tired.  I might go buy a piece of pumpkin pie.  But I can't seem to get my butt out of this chair.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless. 

2 comments:

  1. where the hell do you buy Pumkin pie in Korea?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.