Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday

(Karl Rove: What a boob.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served Pizza Hut for dinner.  The meal was good.  I don't eat dairy.  So she always gets me pizza without cheese.  My wife rocks.

I read a story on the web.  Karl Rove and Dick Morris have been suspended from Fox News.  I don't blame the network.  Rove and Morris are a couple of nitwits.

Republicans underestimate Obama.  They like to compare him to Jimmy Carter.  Republican stupidity shows how out-of-touch the party is.

The president is a tough-as-nails intelligent man with his own private kill list.  He has the eyes of a murderer.  I call him The Velvet Hammer.  I wouldn't want to be his enemy.

My eldest son's variety show was cancelled due to snow.  So the family and I watched Two and a Half Men instead.  The event has been rescheduled for 3:30 p.m. today.

I fell asleep at 6 p.m.  I was exhausted.  I woke up at 2 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.  There was a story about Messi.

Lionel Messi is widely regarded as the best football player in the world.  But I'm an American, so I really don't care.  Sorry.

It's freezing outside.  Nevertheless, I'm going to walk ten miles.

I have crazy future plans.  It's vital for me to be in tip-top shape.

At the age of sixty-five, I shall move to Miami.  I'll become a hobo and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to alcoholics, drug-addicts, prostitutes, and psychotics. 

No kidding.

I want to die without a penny in my pocket.  Screw the man, screw his money, and screw his gold.  There's a higher purpose out there, my friends.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later.  So long and God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Obama does have the eyes of a murderer.....he's the anti-Christ. I have a crazy idea also,I want to move out of suburbia and build a house out of hay bales....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hay bales are nice and sturdy.

      It just might work out for you.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.