Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday

(Sometimes I pee myself laughing.)

Yesterday, I hiked ten miles through the rice paddies.  These weekend walks turn me on. Talk about stress release.

I used to be a heavy smoker.  I quit with the help of Chamtix.  Exercise really fights the craving.

I've been tobacco free for quite some time.  I can't see myself going back to the junk.

The family and I went to church.  The sermon focused on Mark 12

The Ministry of Jesus Christ is exciting stuff.  In this particular chapter, Jesus talks about himself as the capstone foretold by King David in Psalm 118.  The Old and New Testaments are very much fused together.

My pastor is a lawyer from Yale.  I'm not one of those types who gets giddy around the Ivy League Mafia.  To me, they're just a bunch of criminals with elite pedigrees.  Nevertheless, the guy knows his stuff.  He's a smart dude.

I took the family to eat.  We had Korean beef.  The meal was expensive.  But sometimes you have to splurge.

The Children of the Rice made too much noise.  The Dragon Lady scolded them.

"You da making too much noise.  If you not quiet down, I not give you da cola.  Rook at evelybody.  Dey not da happy.  Soon we must reave da lestaulant.  Why?  You da making too much noise."

We drove back to our Soviet-style concrete tenement.  We watched Two and a Half Men.  I laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants.

I prayed to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to sleep at 9 p.m.  I woke up at 5 a.m.  I drank coffee and went to the bathroom.

Grover Norquist appeared on Meet the Press.  Mr. Norquist and his buddies are destroying the republican party.  I no longer care.

It's currently 4 p.m.  Tonight I shall enjoy more Charlie Sheen.  I need a laugh.

Anyway, so long and God bless.  Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.