Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday

(My eldest son is a dancing fool.)

Yesterday, my youngest son Bruce performed in his kindergarten variety show.  The Dragon Lady made me go.  The event lasted more than two hours.

But here's the truth.  The whole thing was kind of cute.  A bunch of Korean rug-rats were dressed up in flashy sparkling costumes.  Then they sang and played music.

Gifts were given to various audience members if they agreed to perform on stage.  Jim won some hand lotion and shampoo for his snappy rendition of Gagnam Style.  My eldest boy is a dancing fool.

The Dragon Lady and I got into a fight.  I wanted to eat after the show at a restaurant.

She said, "I sick.  Why you not care for me?  You so shelfish--ee."

We returned to our Soviet-style concrete tenement.  She made eggs and hash browns while I watched Batman.  The movie was disappointing.  The one with Heath Ledger is so brilliant.

I prayed to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  Jesus promised that those who ask shall receive.  I believe him, so I ask every day.  I'd be crazy not to.

I went to sleep at 11 p.m.  I woke up at 4 a.m.

I'm currently drinking coffee and viewing Fox News.  There's a tragic story about a football player who murdered his girlfriend before committing suicide.  The kid was only twenty-five-years-old.

It's Sunday.  I shall walk ten miles before going to church.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later.  So long and God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Your wife cooks for you most of the time. If she's sick you should cook for her? God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She refuses to eat my food.

      My wife is a stubborn woman who is set in her ways.

      Delete
  2. My wife uses pork instead of beef for everything included beef stew and spaghetti. She is also set in her ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should start a club for suffering men.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.