Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday

(Sons of Anarchy: The season finale was freaky.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef for dinner.  She also made egg rolls.  I'm tired of egg rolls.  They're coming out of my ears.

The Factor came on.  O'Reilly talked about gun control once again.  The Jovan Belcher murder-suicide tragedy has set America on fire. 

But here's the deal.  Husbands and wives have been killing each other since the beginning of time.  In fact, if I'm forced to eat one more egg roll, I just might throw the Dragon Lady out the window of my Soviet-style concrete tenement.

I watched Sons of Anarchy.  It was the season finale.  Witnessing Otto bite off his own tongue and throw it across the room was freaky. 

Television rocks.  Back in my day, we were stuck with duds like Charlie's Angels and The Brady Bunch.  These modern kids have a sweet deal.

I prayed to the Christ God.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm not a good person. I simply find the ministry of Jesus very exciting.  His words turn me on like a light switch.

I fell asleep at 10 p.m.  I woke up at 4 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.  There was a story about multicultural children.

My kids are mixed--half Korean and Caucasian.  I've got the only two Asian boys in the world who can't do math.  What a kick in the pants.

I viewed The Five.  The panel played the Jovan Belcher 911 call.  It was quite creepy and sad.

It's currently 6:10 p.m.  Time for Supernatural.

Anyway, talk to you later.  So long and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.