Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday

(Jessica Lange as Sister Jude.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made beef and egg rolls for dinner.  The meal was marvelous.  I adore egg rolls.

I watched American Horror Story Asylum.  I have no idea how programs like this get on regular television.  The series is definitely R-rated material.

But I'm no prude.  Plus the show rocks.  So why quibble?

Jessica Lange plays a twisted screwed up nun who runs a loony-bin.  She's a wonderful actress.

James Cromwell is also featured as a sexually depraved psychiatrist who calls every girl he meets a whore.  Cromwell is a talented guy.

I steal the show from this website.  Give it a try.  Ripping off Hollywood is tons of fun.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  It's not like I'm a filthy nihilist or some God forsaken atheist.  I have faith.

I went to sleep at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 3:30 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.

South Korea is having a presidential election on December 19th.  It looks like the daughter of the nation's most notorious dictator will be the next leader.  Try to figure that one out.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five talked about Bob Costas.  The panel thinks Costas should get fired from NBC for his opinion on hand guns.  What can I say?  I miss Glenn Beck.

I drove my eldest boy to school.  I have a Santa Fe.  Poor old Smith is a middle aged man with a Hyundai. 

Nevertheless, life turned out better than originally planned.  I'm one happy retard.  Perhaps my expectations are too low.

Tonight, I shall enjoy Dexter and Boardwalk Empire.  Don't try to stop me.  I'll break your fingers.

Anyway, so long and God bless.  

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.