Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday

(Boardwalk Empire:  The Half-Faced Man)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made duck and egg rolls for dinner.  The meat was pretty greasy.  I drank lots of Coke to avoid the squirts.

I watched The Factor.  O'Reilly talked about the Jovan Belcher murder-suicide tragedy.  Bill thinks anyone who illegally possesses a hand gun should spend time in federal prison.

I've enjoyed his program for the past 13 years.  He's quite entertaining.  But the man is a horrible fascist.  He literally wants the federal government to control everything.

I downloaded the season finale of Boardwalk Empire.  The show rocked. 

Mr. Half-face slaughtered a passel of gangsters at the local whorehouse.  He used a sniper rifle and several pistols to complete the carnage.  The scene reminded me of Taxi Driver.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Why babble like a pagan?

I slept at 10 p.m.  I woke up at 4 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.  There's a cold front in Korea.  The frigid weather is supposed to last till the weekend.

The Five came on.  The panel continued badmouthing Bob Costas.  Fox News is nothing more than neo-conservative propaganda.  Nevertheless, the network keeps me entertained.  So why complain?

I went to church.  The pastor discussed Jesus being the bread of life.  The sermon was quite good.  Christ is manna from heaven.  He's our nourishment.

It's currently 6 p.m.  It's time for Sons of Anarchy.

Anyway, all the best.  So long and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.