Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday

(Two and a Half Men:  I always laugh.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served fried chicken for dinner.  She bought the chicken at Homeplus.  Homeplus is the Korean version of Walmart.

I turned on Fox News.  Bill O'Reilly talked about taxing the rich.  He thinks it's a bad idea.  What a shocker.

I watched Two and a Half Men with Charlie Sheen.  Mr. Sheen's a pig.  But he's a funny pig.  What can I tell you?  The show makes me laugh.

The Dragon Lady and Jim got into a fight.

She said, "Why you not study da math?  You so shameful.  You spit in da famiry's face.  Study da math!"

He said, "But I'm tired."

She said, "I not da care.  You da razy boy.  You must study!"

Their spat depressed me.  I had the urge to cut my belly open like a war-weary Japanese soldier.

But then I prayed to the Christ God.  Jesus always replenishes my spirit.  And why not?  He is the bread of life, after all.

I fell asleep at 10 p.m.  I woke up at 4 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.

The Five came on.  The panel discussed the fiscal cliff.  According to them, the poor aren't getting screwed by the rich.  Glad to hear it.

It's currently 1:50 p.m.  I have to go to another variety show tonight.  Will the madness never end?

Anyway, I'll talk to you later.  So long and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.