Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday

(Alcatraz: I like Sam Neill.)

Yesterday, Jim didn't go to school.  He's on vacation.  He won't return until March. 

I walked five miles to my favorite restaurant.  I ate three pieces of pumpkin pie.  I washed them down with hot coffee.  The experience was heavenly.  I'm a big fan of pumpkin pie.

I was too angry to blog.

My eldest son recently went to a party.  He won a contest.  His reward?  Two heads of cabbage.  No kidding.  Meanwhile, the other children were treated to chocolate and potato chips.

I got pissed off.  What the heck is an eleven-year-old boy going to do with cabbage?  I was quite confused.

The Dragon Lady gave Jim's prize to our neighbor.  The neighbor was thankful.  She'll use it to make kimchi.  All's well that ends well, I suppose.  

I've decided to put the sour experience behind me.  Anger is a cancer.  It'll eat you alive.  Forgiveness is much healthier.

I walked back to my Soviet-style concrete tenement.  I watched a show called Alcatraz.  The series features Sam Neill.  I like Sam Neill.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I fell asleep at 9 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 4:30 a.m.  I'm currently enjoying Fox News and drinking coffee.

Wayne LaPierre--the head of the NRA--wants an armed guard in every school.  He blames the Newton Massacre on video games and television.  Others blame the occurrence on lax gun laws.  I have no answers.

It's Saturday.  I shall walk ten miles.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.