Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday

(McDonald's: Sometimes you got to do it.)

Yesterday, I walked ten miles.  Walking is my hobby.  The rice paddies aren't beautiful.  But they're quiet.  I get a lot of thinking done.

The family and I attended Jim's variety show.  My eldest son's performance as a game show host was absolutely marvelous.  He smoked the other children.  No kidding.  Jim dominated the entire event.

We went to McDonald's.  I had a Quarter-pounder and fries while the Children of the Rice enjoyed chicken McNuggets. The Dragon Lady doesn't eat that fast food crap.

My wife and I got into a fight.  She was taking too long at the supermarket.  I lost my patience.

I said, "What the heck are you doing?  Can we leave before Christmas, or should I set up a tent?"

She said, "You shut da mouth.  If you touch da food, I bleaking your finger."

Fighting in public sucks.  I get paranoid.  As a white man married to a local, I kind of stick out.  I should just relax.  Husbands and wives bicker.  It's all very natural.

We drove back to our Soviet-style concrete tenement.  I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I kneel because it symbolizes submission.

I fell asleep at 8 p.m.  I had a horrible nightmare.  My family and I died in a plane crash.

I woke up at 6 a.m.  That's a good ten hours of shuteye.  I must have been exhausted.  I usually settle for five or six.

It's currently 7:15 a.m.  It's colder than a witch's boob outside.  Below freezing. Nevertheless, I'm still going to walk ten miles.  Exercise is great stress relief.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later.  So long for now and God bless.

4 comments:

  1. I work for McDonald's and it's a great place to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about it. But I'm glad you enjoy your work. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't argue with your wife: DICKER

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.