Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday

(Anthony Hopkins in Beowulf.)

Yesterday, I ate Hormel chili for dinner.  The meal was easy to make.  It came straight from a can.  I also had crackers.

I drank two big plastic bottles of beer.  I bought them at the local supermarket.  I got completely skunked.  The cost?  Nine dollars.

I watched an animated film based on the epic poem Beowulf.  The movie features Anthony Hopkins and John Malkovich.  What can I tell you?  I loved it.  I'm probably stupid.  The cartoon characters actually resemble the actors.  Pretty cool.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to bed.  I woke up at noon.  The Dragon Lady came home.  The SUV was loaded down with lots of goodies from COSTCO.  I hate shopping.

I drank coffee and read the newspaper.  A Korean man was recently arrested for child abuse.  He lured a young girl into his car and masturbated in front of her.  Sex is weird business.  It screws up so many people.  Everybody wants to get their rocks off.

I turned on Fox News.  O'Reilly discussed the strange case of Manti Te'o.  I must be honest.  The story fascinates me.  Ugly guys like poor old Smith have imaginary girlfriends.  Linebackers, on the other hand, are usually surrounded by willing hotties.  Welcome to my world, Manti!

It's 5:35 p.m.  The Dragon Lady is doing dishes and cleaning the apartment while The Children of the Rice play computer games in their room.  Nice to have them all back.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading a lot on North Korea. Do you or the dragon lady have thoughts? I'd love to hear them.

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know much about the country.

      They seem to be a repressive Chinese puppet-state.

      I'd love to see the nation collapse.

      But I ain't holding my breath.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.