Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday

(No time to blog.  I'm watching the playoffs.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served spicy pork for dinner.  The meal came with egg rolls.  I'm tired of egg rolls.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.

The entire family watched The Walking Dead.  We had a marathon.  Kids love zombie flicks.  The Children of the Rice were in heaven.  They enjoyed the gory head-shots.  Head-shots are the best.

I prayed to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  Jesus was absolutely slaughtered.  His corpse was mangled, bloody, and lifeless.  Nevertheless, he rose three days later.  That's true power.

I fell asleep at 1 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and messed around on the internet.

Today's entry shall be short.  Sorry to disappoint you.  But I'm currently watching the NFL playoffs.  Then it's off church.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.