Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday

(Lance Armstrong:  Who gives a crap?)
 
Yesterday, I had bacon and eggs for dinner.  The meal was good.  I made it myself.  Poor old Smith is a big fan of pork.

I turned on Fox News.  O'Reilly discussed Lance Armstrong.  The cyclist is a doper and a liar.  But I don't care. 

Athletes tend to be screwed up humans dealing with lots of emotional issues.  I'm similar in that regard.  My demons have demons.  So who am I to judge?

I watched the second season of Spartacus.  I hosted a ten hour marathon.  Vengeance is good.  Yet the series isn't the same without Andy Whitfield.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I do my best to submit to God's will...whatever that means.

I went to sleep.  I forgot to put on the heat.  I froze.

There was an interesting story in the paper.  A Korean woman was recently raped and murdered by a Chinese man.  Then he cut her into little bite-sized pieces.

There's a market in Asia--especially China--for human flesh.  I kid you not.  Most of the flesh comes from aborted fetuses.  The murdered babies are rendered into expensive health pills.

Asia should never be held up as a model.  Don't buy into all the hype.  The region has tons of problems.

Hannity badmouthed the president.  He feels Obama is exploiting children to destroy the 2nd Amendment.  I don't believe in gun control.  But all these massacres will eventually rob the American people of their liberty.  Just saying.

It's currently 7 p.m.  I'm relaxing on my sofa.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Smith I agree who gives a crap about Armstrong he is another screwed up athlete.

    I don;t know if your aware but last year a Korean sing group was on Letterman and the ABC morning show. They are called Girls Generation, not bad pop music, makes me wish I made it to Osan back in the early 80 when I had the chance instead of going to Europe, Oh well,
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Europe's not a bad deal.

      K-pop's huge in Asia. And it's catching on in the west.

      I have no idea why it's becoming popular.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. Praying. And enjoy ur jibber jabber..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.