Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday

(I'm no Clint Eastwood.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served chili for dinner.  The meal came out of a can.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

The Children of the Rice enjoyed another Walking Dead marathon.  What a show!  Rick's group is now living in an abandoned prison.  They often decapitate their foes.  Good for them.  Violence is the only language zombies understand.

Later, I watched Paranormal Activity 3.  The Paranormal movies are true freak shows.  They literally scare the crap out of me.  I've always been half a sissy.  I'm certainly no Clint Eastwood.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.  I merely do as instructed. (Matthew 6: 5-15.)  Perhaps I'm a simpleton.

I fell asleep at 5 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 9 a.m.  I drank coffee and viewed Fox News. 

Bill O'Reilly believes that many Americans are takers.  He says they're ruining the country.  They need to get off the food stamps and start contributing to society.

He's probably right.  Yet Bill never mentions the banksters who literally stole trillions of dollars from innocent tax-payers.  And why would he?  They're fellow Harvard boys like himself.  Those gentlemen are winners!

Alex Jones appeared with Piers Morgan.  Alex entertains me.  But he's a clueless Texas buffoon.  The left wants gun control.  So liberals absolutely adore howling maniacs who scare the general public.  Mr. Jones is their dream come true.

Alabama kicked the crap out of Notre Dame.  The Tide are the recognized national champions.  Nevertheless, Texas A&M is the best team in the country...bar none.  I don't care what the polls say. 

It's 2:30 p.m.  The Hannity Show is on.  Sean is currently kissing General Stanley McCrystal's ass.  Hannity's an absolute boob.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.  

6 comments:

  1. Hannity is a vacuous self-aggrandizing buffoon. It doesn't matter that he has "guests" on his show ... It's a one- way conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To say Alex Jones is clue less is to say you watch to much Tv. Alex is a little radical but definitely knows what is what.Less Tv more reading of alternative news sites is in order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex Jones is an entertaining guy.

      That's his job.

      But his performance with Piers Morgan was very damaging.

      He didn't do the 2nd ammendment any favors.

      Don't hate me for telling the truth.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. http://disquietreservations.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-young-turk-attacks-alex-jones-calls.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roth.

      I read your blog.

      I liked it.

      Stay warm.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.