Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday

(The Hobbit: A Work of Pure Genius!)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef and egg rolls for dinner.  Yep.  Egg rolls once again.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

I watched The Hobbit.  It's one of the greatest films ever made--even better than The Lord of the Rings.  The movie is nothing short of a miracle.  Three hours passed like fifteen minutes. 

Those who refuse to see The Hobbit should immediately be kicked in the nuts.  Their cynicism is an outrage.  So let it be written, so let it be done.

I viewed several episodes of Weeds.  I'm currently on season two.  The series is good.  Kevin Nealon is quite funny as the stoned accountant.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  In Psalms, David predicted that Israel would produce a king who'd rule the world forever.  He was correct.  No big surprise.  The will of God can't be stopped.

I fell asleep at midnight.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 9 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.

Young Koreans are experiencing a difficult time getting jobs.  They have tons of education.  Yet most companies just aren't interested in hiring fresh new talent. Consequently, they're forced to live at home with Mom and Dad.

I enjoyed the Sugar Bowl.  The Gators really stunk the place up.  They ought to be ashamed of themselves.  Louisville has an awesome quarterback.  I can't remember his name.  Perhaps I have Alzheimer's.

O'Reilly's back from vacation.  The Factor talked about the New America.  According to Bill, most of us are a bunch of leeches.  That's why Obama won the election.  We all want free stuff.

It's 2:48 p.m.  It's freezing outside.  I shall spend the rest of the day relaxing on my sofa.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidentally erased your comment.

      Sorry.

      I'm not exactly Harvard material.

      Delete
  2. say what? "...immediately be kicked in the nuts." whoa! no wonder you're
    the angry sinner. and rule the world forever, stay up until midnight,
    and pay homage all in one day. have you considered deep
    breathing? in might help.
    que le vaya bien.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      I'll keep your advice in mind.

      Delete
  3. You sleep a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleeping a lot is unusual for me.

      I guess I'm getting older and need my zzz's.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.