Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday

(Paying homage to the Christ God.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef and French fries for dinner.  She cooked the meal in her new Phillips air-fryer.  She really loves that machine.  The food was good.

I watched a show called Revenge.  I only viewed one episode.  I'm on the fence.  Should I spare my precious time?  Or is the program a dud?  Advice would be greatly appreciated.  Television is serious business.

I downloaded the entire first season of American Horror Story.  The process took four hours.  I've seen the series before.  It's an absolute classic.  Jessica Lange rocks.  She's an oldie but a goodie.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  I refuse to live my life like a filthy atheist.

I went to sleep at 6 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke at 3 p.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.

A Korean named Park Ji-sung plays soccer in the English Premier League.  He's the captain of Queens Park Rangers.  A fan got arrested for calling him a chink.  Racial slurs are illegal in Britain.  What a bunch of crap.  Freedom of speech is a God-given right.

I turned on Fox News.  There was a mass shooting in Texas.  Thankfully, nobody got killed.  Three people are in the hospital.

Charles Krauthammer appeared on The Factor.  Krauthammer is one of the architects of the neo-conservative movement.  I don't care for the man.  He and his friends have done a great deal of damage to my nation.  Their philosophy is directly responsible for America's policy of endless warfare and our back-breaking debt.

It' currently 6:10 p.m.  The Dragon Lady is making my supper in her air-fryer.  I can hear my vittles cooking.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.