Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday

(Tim Olyphant is the same age as poor old Smith.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and French fries for dinner.  The meat was very greasy.  I had to drink lots of Coke in order to avoid the squirts.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

My youngest boy Bruce got a new perm.  His hair is very curly and soft.  I'm involved in a interracial marriage.  One son appears Chinese while the other looks whiter than snow.  Genetics.  Go figure.

I watched Justified.  The show features Tim Olyphant as a federal marshal.  We're both the same age.  However, Olyphant resembles Adonis while poor old Smith is an ugly fat man with rotting teeth and chronic halitosis.  Life ain't fair.  But what's a boy to do?  It is what it is.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  After all, I'm not some filthy atheist or misguided misanthrope.  Jesus came back from the dead.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 5 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Korean gangsters infiltrated several student unions at universities across the peninsula.  They embezzled more than half a million dollars.  Criminals are smart people.  Yet they always end up in jail.  Some people can't control their greed.

I turned on Fox News.  The White House wants to expand our role in the Syrian conflict.  More Americans will be shipped away to get their nuts blown off by knuckle-dragging towel-headed Muslims. My opinion?  Let the camel jockeys deal with their own problems. Bring the boys back home.

I drove Jim to school.  We listened to Three Doors Down.  For a brief moment, I actually thought I was young and cool.  Then reality came crashing in.  I successfully fought the urge to cry like a woman.  Good for me.

It's currently 3 p.m.  I'm drowsy and cold.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. The asian gene has won in all my kids. One of them looks like the incredible hulk (bodybuilder for ten years). They are smart too. How racist. Best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genes are strange.

      There's no telling what will happen.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.