Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday

(Supernatural:  A great show for retarded people.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and egg rolls for dinner.  The vittles were good.  She cooked the meal in our Phillips air-fryer.  I still love that machine.  It simplifies my complex life.

I yelled at Jim.  I'm a rotten father who makes many demands.  I want him fluent in two languages.  So I constantly needle the poor boy.  I can't help myself.  What's a daddy to do?

I watched Supernatural.  Sam and Dean are sent back to the Old West.  They find a special gun that can kill any creature.  Dean shoots a monster with the magic pistol.  I find the show extremely entertaining.  No big surprise.  Sadly, I'm retarded.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 4 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.  The Miami Heat are doing well.  Their win streak is up to eleven.  However, Oklahoma shall win the championship.

I turned on Fox News.  Bill O'Reilly complained about Michelle Obama.  He's disappointed that she was allowed to participate in the Academy Awards.  Who freaking cares?  Screw the world.

It's currently 6:45 p.m.  Jim is studying at the kitchen table.  My wife keeps threatening to hit him with a large wooden spoon.  Poor kid.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.