Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday

(The Lord's Prayer is perfect.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served egg rolls for dinner.  They were smothered in chili sauce.  My wife is the egg roll queen.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.  Love is my middle name.

Jim got into trouble.  He came home from math class too early.  His mother called the teacher.  The teacher said Jim's effort was lacking.  She whacked him with a wooden spoon.  Good for her.  Math is important.

Drama.  Drama.  Drama.

I watched The Walking Dead.  I've never been a big fan of zombies.  Yet I must tell the truth.  The series is terrific.  The black chick is the queen of decapitation.  Great stuff.  American television truly rocks.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Jesus was murdered and came back from the dead.  I can't wrap my head around the fine details.  But make no mistake.  His power is true power.  The rest is all bullshit.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Forty percent of foreign brides in Korea feel they face discrimination.  I'm a foreign husband.  Discrimination is rampant here on the peninsula.  It's an Asian hobby.

I turned on Fox News.  Bill O'Reilly claims the Republican party is in for hard times.  He says the Democrats have the Hispanics, blacks, and liberals all wrapped up.  So the remaining conservatives are screwed.  He might be right.

It's currently 6:30 p.m.  I'm relaxing on my sofa.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Smith, glad you're back. You might like "Sermon on the Mount" by Emmet Fox. Don't yell at the kids (my asian wife can filet them with her voice). Best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jay.

      I'll see about downloading the book.

      Delete
  2. Amen, Smith, Amen. Thank you Jay. Great reference.

    GawainGregor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you, Greg.

      Hope everything is well.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.