Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday

(Bill Maher:  Just another filthy atheist.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served chili and French bread for dinner.  The meal was OK.  My vittles came from a can.  I guess the old lady needed a break from her domestic duties.  But I didn't go hungry.  I'm thankful that my belly has always been full.

Jim's mother screamed at him.  He sasses her constantly about studying.  That boy hates cracking the books.  So she beat him with the Spoon of Justice.  Good for her.

I watched Supernatural.  Sam and Dean are still fighting the Leviathans.  The leader of the Leviathan nation is named Dick.  This leads to a lot of laughs.  For instance, he's a very cool character.  So the boys will often say that it's difficult to get a rise out of Dick.  I'm childish and retarded.  I love raunchy humor.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to live my life like some filthy atheist who thinks he's hip.  I'm no Bill Maher.  I live by a code from a higher power than the democratic party.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a weird dream.  A strange Mexican drove a car.  I sat in the backseat with my eldest son.  The head of a dead baby elephant was on the side of the road.  The Mexican stopped the car.  A fierce wolf approached the automobile.  I warned my boy to keep quiet.  That's all I can remember.

I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  The United States is flying stealth planes over the peninsula.  My nation is trying to put the fear of the Almighty into the belligerent North Koreans.  Good luck with that.  They're a stiff-necked people.

I turned on Fox News.  The Miami Heat finally lost.  What a run.  They won twenty-seven games in a row.  It must feel great to be a part of such a talented squad.

The time is 5 p.m.  I'm tired and my feet are cold.  I'm chewing on a pen.  I really miss cigarettes.  Poor old Smith is a recovering drug fiend.  Oh well.  What's a boy to do?

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. That's a very weird dream you had there, Smith. I wonder if it's your subconscious processing the worry about your northern batshit neighbour threatening your country (countries) at present. I know you don't worry outloud, at least in this blog, but some part of you must feel a certain level of discomfort with fat boy's unbalanced ravings. Maybe the head of the dead baby elephant is dream code for his eventual demise. If so, it would be a good thing. He must know that if he ever moved against the South or the USA, he is digging his own grave. I'm not a fan of US aggression in other countries but in this case - so be it.

    Jim is getting to a difficult age. Teenagers almost go through a type of temporary insanity when the hormones kick in. He is beginning to rebel and that's natural. The laziness is also natural. Teens need a lot of sleep and down time because their bodies are morphing at a rate that saps their energy. I always feel a little sorry for teenagers. It's crazy time. You are a cool enough Dad that I'm sure you remember those years. You are the only one in your home who can actually remember and relate to what's happening to him. DL can't because she never was a teenage boy. Getting back to your dream, it was you and Jim in the backseat being driven by someone foreign and strange. Maybe symbolizes your common bond with him as he makes his transition from boy to young man? Can you tell I love interpreting dreams? It's a thing with me. Sorry. I don't mean to get too personal.

    I really have to get back to some television viewing. I spend too much time on ZH catastrophizing about the world and problems I have no control over. A little mindless "retarded" entertainment would do me some good. I'm gonna have to check out Weeds, in particular.

    Peace to you brother Smith.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sophie.

      I really don't worry about North Korea. The drama never stops with that nation. So everyone is used to their histrionics.

      Anyway, Happy Easter.

      Peace.

      Delete
    2. Cheer up, Mr. Smith! This analysis of the Nork's types of artillery tubes, their placement, their range of fire and their rate of dud shells -- it might be as much as 25% that don't explode! says you probably won't die by the millions in a "sea of fire." Maybe 35,000 dead, tops. And hundreds of them would be well-connected ChiCom businessmen and the children of Beijing bigshots who are in Seoul to study at uni. So North Korea might get retaliobliterated from TWO directions!

      I have to read that linked website more. It has a lot of fascinating information about the South Korean military-industrial complex, like their deal to sell submarines to the Indonesians, and the Souk-Turk connection.

      Delete
    3. I'm probably a dope.

      But I'm not worried about North Korea.

      I'd have a better chance of dying from cigarettes.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.