Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday

(Gentle Ben is a global sex symblol.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady didn't feel like cooking.  So I drove the family to Burger King.  The franchise is featuring a special promotion this month.  If you buy one Whopper, you get one free.  The meal was outstanding.  I love fast food--especially greasy onion rings.

I downloaded five episodes of Criminal Minds.  It's very entertaining.  However, the series brings me down.  The show is about killers, arsonists, kidnappers, pedophiles, terrorists, etc.  There isn't much to smile about.  Give it a try, and tell me what you think.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Abraham started a movement a long long time ago.  So I often feel extremely powerful--as if I'm part of something much bigger than myself.  Perhaps I need a psychiatrist.

I went to bed at 9 p.m.  I was exhausted.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper. 

Japan is pissed.  Two Korean criminals stole a couple of ancient Buddhist statues from the city of Tokyo.  The nations don't care for each other.  They constantly squabble.  The Japs were very cruel while building their brief empire.  Many young women were forced into sexual slavery.  Men are sick.  We love getting our rocks off.

I turned on Fox News.  America is falling off another fiscal cliff.  However, the market doesn't care.  Wall Street is currently drunk on Bernanke's mother's milk.  Mark my words.  When interest rates finally get raised, this entire house of cards will collapse.  It doesn't take a genius to see the future.

It's currently 7:40.  I'm cold.  Nevertheless, I shall walk ten miles.  I'm wonderful that way.  Poor old Smith is a genuine American stud. 

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

6 comments:

  1. wow you're linked on ZH congrats! Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would interest rates get raised?

    You honestly see inflation in the near term future? A large part of the world is going into a deflationary spiral.

    And with people running away from Europe, where are they going to pack their money?

    Sorry bud, interest rates aren't going anywhere. If they do, they will go even lower. Negative interest rates.

    Always remember, inflation is bad but deflation will kill a country's soul, make her peoples unemployed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eventually interest rates will get raised.

      You can't keep them at zero forever.

      That's when the game is over.

      Delete
  3. I laughed so hard at your subheading for Gentle Ben.

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isaac.

      This blog is kind of stupid.

      So it's good you get a laugh from it.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.