Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday

(Rob Portman now supports gay marriage.)

Yesterday was Friday.  Usually we spend the evening at Burger King.  It's sort of a family tradition.  But I was too exhausted.  I'm becoming a grumpy old pig.

The Dragon Lady had to cook.  She made beef and egg rolls.  The egg rolls were smothered in chili sauce.  The meal was fantastic.

Jim was given the day off.  His mother didn't make him study.  He spent his free time playing with his smart phone.  I'm far too old to appreciate technology.  The 21st century is passing me by.  Soon I'll be dead.

I watched Weeds.  The show is very liberal.  Nonetheless, I enjoy the program.  Kevin Nealon gets his penis smashed in a desk drawer by an irate attorney.  I laughed and laughed and laughed.  Poor old Smith is retarded.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 7 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.

Koreans are very conservative.  They often discriminate against homosexuals.  Those who own spas in America have even banned gay people from entering their establishments.  They don't understand the United States.  Their ignorance is about to cost them a lot of money.  Lawyers live for this kind of crap.

Speaking of homosexuality...

I turned on Fox News.  Rob Portman is now in favor of gay marriage.  The senator from Ohio just found out that one of his sons is a fairy.  These things happen.  Sexual preference doesn't stop of father from loving his children.

I can't see too well anymore.  So I took a trip to the doctor.  He gave me reading glasses.  The cost?  Thirty dollars.  That's pretty cheap.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Your posts make me hungry. Too bad a Phillips air fryer costs close to $500.00 here in the U.S.

    How long do those 10 mile walks take you? I tried the other day and it was an entire day and night event. I couldn't even get up to walk the next day. I truly must be retarded and you must be some kind of a stud!!

    Thanks for the great reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me.

      I'm no stud.

      A ten mile walk usually takes me three and a half hours.

      I didn't go today. I had to get glasses.

      I'm falling apart.

      Thanks for the kind words.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. So Portman was against gay marriage when he didn't know his son was gay (when only other people's kids were gay). But all of a sudden, he now believes gay people should be able to be to marry. Just after his own son came out?

    I know there is never a bad reason to do the right thing, but really?

    The hypocrisy is jaw-dropping. Reminds of an old workmate of mine who hated interracial marriages till his daughter brought home a set of cute twins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been a huge supporter of gay marriage.

      What changed for me?

      I just realize that there's no point in fighting the inevitable.

      Times change. And I don't want to be some geezer stuck in the old ways.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. Your writing is soothing, Smith.

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.