Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday

(The Chinese will soon be our new masters.)

Yesterday, I hiked ten miles through the rice paddies.  It was breezy and cold outside.  But exercise is important.  I don't want to become a burden to my children as I age.  Good health is extremely valuable. 

The Dragon Lady served egg rolls for dinner.  They were smothered in chili sauce.  My wife is the egg roll queen.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

Jim studied the Korean language with his mother.  He doesn't enjoy cracking the books.  She hit him several times with a wooden spoon.  Good for her.  Knowledge is power.

I watched several episodes of Criminal Minds.  Talk about disturbing and depressing.  Two men in Florida are serial rapists and killers.  They target hookers from Miami.  The women are sexually abused, beaten within an inch of their lives, and smothered with plastic bags. 

Wow.  I have no idea how this stuff gets approved by the major networks.  Don't get me wrong.  I ain't complaining.  I just sat there mesmerized.  American television back in my day truly sucked ass.  Now it's controversial, edgy, and explosive.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Moses led the Hebrews out of bondage.  All they did was complain.  Incessant bitching and negativity are a waste of time and energy.  I want to be a shining light on a hill.  Perhaps I need medicine.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I was exhausted.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 5 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  The Chinese have a new aircraft carrier.  The ship was christened the Liaoning.  It's anchored in Qingdao.  This is the Asian century.  White folk will soon bow to their new masters.

I turned on Fox News.  Lots of recent college grads are living with mom.  Why?  They can't make enough coin working at Burger King.  America's been looted by the top one percent.  Sadly, the middle class lifestyle will soon go the way of the Dodo bird.  Feudalism is the current economic model.

I'm quite busy today.  I shall walk ten miles.  Then I must attend church.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

5 comments:

  1. w/regard to yesterdays post, read "Rape of Nanking". My wifes' mother remembers the Japanese cutting the babies out of the living pregnant mothers and playing catch with them on their bayonets. Mankind is incredibly inhumane. We nail people to crosses. You may delete this. Who knows. Wish I were on that side of the world right now (I DO have land there) cause its gonna get REAL here. Best Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Smith. I don't currently fear the Chinese aircraft carrier you speak of, but I do fear the growing belligerence of the Chines mind set. They will not deal kindly with the whiteys who've kept them down for the past few centuries. So you are right to be concerned. But don't count whitey out yet. He has a few tricks and trump cards up his sleeve, too, you know...

    I spent the afternoon rediscovering music from Ray Conniff, believe it or not. I got a slight taste of his music when I was a wee tyke, back in the 60's, thanks to some background music albums of my dad's. Have forgotten about him until now. But I recently heard a snippet of his music on the 1986 Robin William's movie "Good Morning, Viet Nam" (it was the Ray Conniff version of "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes"), so I've been listening to samples of Ray Conniff's pleasant musical talents on YouTube and other sites. Maybe kids today don't appreciate that sort of stuff, I mean it IS awfully corny by today's standards, but hey, the guy was a musical wizard in his time, and I give him high marks for making at least a few people feel better about themselves and the world they lived in.

    End of rambling thoughts for now. Take care, bro, and thanks for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eric.

      My money's on the Chinese.

      Delete
  3. Eric, old is good. I'm 54; my 17 and 11 year old think "The Exorcist" is one of the scariest movies they have ever seen. Best, Jay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.