Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday

(Vikings are a rowdy bunch of boys.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served barbecued pork for dinner.  She slapped the meat on toasted bread.  The meal was first rate.  I washed it down with Pepsi.  Now that's living.

Jim studied Korean with his mother.  She didn't hit him one time.  My eldest son is really making progress.  Let's see if he can go two days in a row without sustaining a humiliating beating.  The smart money is on The Spoon of Justice.

I watched episode two of Vikings.  The fierce pagans land in England.  They sack a monastery and slaughter most of the monks.  The survivors are turned into slaves.  Vikings are not good neighbors.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  There's no future in nihilism.  It's a dead end career path.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.

The price of cigarettes in Korea will soon go up.  The peninsula currently has some of the cheapest smokes on the planet.  A pack will set you back about two American dollars.  

Many government officials want to make tobacco products more expensive to pay for various projects.  I don't give a flying screw.  Poor old Smith no longer craves nicotine.  Good for me.

I turned on Fox News.  The world has a new pope.  He's a Jesuit priest from Argentina.  I bet he loves soccer.  He wants the smelly unwashed masses to call him Francis.  I'm certainly not going to argue with Saint Peter's successor.  Good luck, Francis.

It's 3:10 p.m.  I'm chewing on my pen.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.