Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday

(Walton Goggins has the biggest teeth in the world.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork for dinner.  The meal came with egg rolls.  My wife is the egg roll queen.  She serves them every day.  But why complain?  I always go to bed on a full stomach.

Jim didn't study Korean.  He focused on math.  My boy took another test today.  I'm not sure how he did.  When he scores below an eighty, I take away his smart phone.  

I truly hate technology.  I also detest money.  In fact, I plan to become a hobo in Miami when I turn sixty-five.  Perhaps I'll start a street ministry.  If you see me preaching the gospel to crackheads and schizophrenics, toss me a sandwich and throw a dollar into my hat.  I'll use the money to purchase a pack of smokes and a bottle of ripple.

I watched Justified.  It comes on the FX channel.  The series is absolutely brilliant.  Walton  Goggins might be the finest actor in all of Hollywood.  He has a huge set of choppers.  How a man's teeth can get that big is beyond me.  It's impossible to forget his face.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I feel blessed--as if I'm a part of something much larger than myself.  My ass is firmly planted in Korea.  But my heart belongs to the Kingdom of Heaven.  I probably need medication.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  The Dominican Republic won the WBC.  The United States never catches a break in that tournament.  Usually Japan takes the global baseball crown.  Go figure.

I turned on Fox News.  The North Koreans launched a cyber-attack against their southern neighbor.  But the effects were minimal.  None of my neighbors even mentioned the incident.  Life goes on.

It's four p.m.  I'm tired.  Poor old Smith needs a nap.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.  

5 comments:

  1. Hey Smith, if you're going to be a wino down in Miami you had best watch out or you are liable to get your face chewed off. You haven't seen big teeth like the bath salts zombies have down there. Invest in a football helmet with a big face mask to wear in case you pass out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha he beat me too it. You might get to live the walking dead. Watch out for those bath salts... oh and orange wine is cheaper than ripple... just saying (I did a "research project") Best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orange wine. Mad Dog. Wild Irish Rose.

      I'll homeless. I'll take what I can get.

      Delete
  3. Night train. Best, Jay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.