Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday


(President Joker:  Don't underestimate him.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served sweet and sour pork for dinner.  The meal came with French fries.  I had no complaints.  I left the table feeling satisfied.  What else could a guy want?

Jim studied the Korean language with his mother.  He complained too much.  She hit him several times with a  wooden spoon.  Her abuse is becoming a pattern.  But I don't mind.  Knowledge is power.

I watched Criminal Minds.  This is truly a sick show.  A former mortician has a wife who is an amputee.  So he kidnaps hapless victims and cuts their legs off.  Then he tries to reattach the severed limbs onto live human subjects.  Creepy stuff.

The History Channel has two new exciting programs.  One is about vikings and the other is based on the bible.  I plan to download both of them tonight.  The network's Hatfields and McCoys was above reproach.  Talk about a work of genius.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I believe in Abraham's vision of a new nation.  Perhaps I need a psychiatrist.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  

The Miami Heat are on a fourteen game winning streak.  They might be champions yet again.  However, I'd like to see Oklahoma take the trophy.  But who died and made me boss?

I turned on Fox News.  Cavuto ridiculed Obama because of the sequestration.  Neil doesn't get it.  America's going into recession this year with or without the cuts.  Now Obama will be able to point his long bony finger at the Republican party when the shit hits the fan.  

President Joker is one smart dude.  He plays those hapless conservative dolts like a fiddle. Underestimate him at your own peril.

It's currently 3:40 p.m.  I'm killing time.  Poor old Smith can barely keep his eyes open.  But I have miles to go before I sleep.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I just don't know why people can't see Obama for who he is. James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, James.

      Obama is an ass-kicker.

      He takes names and vanquishes his foes.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.