Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday

(Vikings love to kill limeys.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and potato wedges for dinner.  She cooked the meal in our fabulous Phillips air-fryer.  There wasn't an ounce of grease on my food.  

Health is important.  These are my heart attack and stroke years.  I've got two young children.  The last thing I need is to keel over and die.  However, a little rest would certainly hit the spot.

Jim studied the Korean language for an hour with his mother.  They now work in a separate room.  They claim I tease them too much.  What a crock of shit.

I watched episode three of Vikings.  It's a terrific show.  The violent pagans land once again in England.  They slaughter many hapless limeys while searching for treasure.  Good for them.  Idolaters love to pray at the feet of the golden calf.  They'll kill their own mothers for a buck.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

Did you know that Moses is a product of incest?  No kidding.  Read Exodus 6 verse 20.  He and his brother Aaron are both the fruit of an unclean marriage.  I had no idea.  My pastor told me this on Sunday.  I wish he had kept it to himself.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.

Three American soldiers were stabbed by a bar owner in Seoul.  The soldiers are wanted for questioning by the Korean authorities.  They'll give their testimony after they get out of the hospital.  Booze and weapons just don't mix.

I turned on Fox News.  The government of Cyprus plans to steal money from its citizens in order to avoid default.  Yes.  We live in strange times.  These European nations need their own currencies.  It's time for the Euro to die.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.