Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday

(Hatfields and McCoys:  A work of pure genius.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served baby ribs for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  She cooked them on the stove.  My poor wife doesn't even have an oven.  We live like peasants.

Jim went to math class.  He stayed the full three hours.  He desperately wants to quit.  But that's not going to happen.  Knowledge is power.  I want to give my kids a great start in life before I keel over and die.

I downloaded the second episode of The Bible.  It covers Samson to King David.  The History Channel is putting out some first-rate entertainment.  Vikings truly rocks.  And the Hatfields and McCoys is a work of pure genius.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  The mystery of God fills me with wonder.  I feel I'm part of something enormous.  Perhaps I need psychiatric help.  Stranger things have happened.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I slept like a baby.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  

A teenager in Seoul killed himself.  He jumped from a 22nd story window.  The police blame his suicide on bullies.  Lots of people grease themselves in Korea.  I don't know why.

I turned on Fox News.  An infant was shot to death in Chicago.  That place is getting crazy.  Have militant gangs taken over the entire city?  Are the police on strike?  Every day brings new drama.

It's almost 4 p.m.  I'm killing time.  I just swallowed a piece of plastic.  I have a bad habit of chewing on pens.  Poor old Smith misses his cigarettes.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.