Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday

(Kim Jong-un:  The fat ugly toad is a basketball fan.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served Burger King for dinner.  I ate a Whopper and French fries.  The meal was excellent.  I enjoy fast food.  I've given up smoking and drinking.  I don't have many pleasures left.

Jim went to math class.  He goes to a special academy two times a week for six hours.  I'm a real demanding jerk.  I want my kids to excel in math and science.  I also want them fluent in two languages.  Results.  Results.  Results.

I watched Supernatural.  I steal all my television from this site.  I don't enjoy living as a common thief.  But I reside in South Korea, and I'm starved for entertainment.  So what's a boy to do?

Supernatural's audience is comprised entirely of retarded people.  I love the series.  I'm currently on season six.  Cass and Crowley have struck a deal to share Purgatory.  Stupid stuff.  Yet strangely entertaining.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  I pray in the bathroom.  My apartment doesn't have a closet.  It's too small.  No kidding.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Dennis Rodman is visiting North Korea.  Kim Jong-un is a big fan of the Chicago Bulls.  It's important to have a hobby.  After all, ruthless dictators can't spend all their time killing the innocent.  They occasionally need to let their hair down.

I turned on Fox News.  The Pope left the Vatican.  I'm perfect for the job.  Plus I'd look pretty hot in the uniform.  The catholics should give me a call.  I'm ready, willing, and able.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless. 

6 comments:

  1. Pope Smith has a nice ring to it. You have my vote. Tough gig though, in these end times. Pope walks, Rodman in North Korea. If another seal hasn't been opened I'll eat my hat. Peace.

    GawainGregor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have a nice ring.

      Thanks, Greg.

      Delete
  2. I keep running across links to your site at ZeroHedge. I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dittos to what dynachrome said. There's something amazing about the interleaving of the common everyday things-of-life with the profound observations in a stream of consciousness. Makes the occasional "zinger" of a joke all the less expected, and funnier.

    You and Michael Savage have a similar skill for this. I hope you take that as a compliment because that is how it is intended.

    Really love what you do here.
    --Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jack. I appreciate the kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.