Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday

(Where did all my teeth go?)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and French fries for dinner.  The meal was outstanding.  She cooked the food in our Phillips air-fryer.  I love that machine.  The Phillips company has certainly simplified my complicated life.  Perhaps I should send those boys a Christmas card.

Jim studied the Korean language for an hour.  He did a great job.  My eldest boy is very smart.  Then he teased his little brother.  Big mistake.  His mother asked him to stop.  He refused.  So she struck him several times with the Spoon of Justice.  A person can be very bright intellectually and still act like a freaking idiot.

I watched Supernatural.  I'm currently enjoying season seven.  Cass appears to be dead.  So Sam and Dean are fighting ancient creatures named Leviathans which enjoy dining on human brains and livers. The show is extremely entertaining.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh.  They didn't follow God's instructions to the tee.  The brothers were subsequently punished by being forced to make bricks without straw.  Suffering is just part of life.  We all have our cross to bear.  I don't take it personally.

I went to bed at 9 p.m.  I was exhausted.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  North Korea is threatening to attack its southern neighbor.  But I don't give a flying screw.  This aggressive banter between the nations happens all the time.  Ho-hum.

I turned on Fox News.  Bloomberg wants New Yorkers to drink less soda.  A judge shot down the mayor's proposed ban on super-sized beverages.  Government is really getting out of hand.  Next they'll be killing us with drones.

It's almost 4 p.m.  I'm wasting time.  Perhaps I'll listen to Dark Side of the Moon.  I used to love Pink Floyd back when I had all my teeth.  Them were the days.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Smith, Bloomberg is fighting to save your teeth. Listen to the man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed hard when I read your comment.

      Thanks.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.