Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday

(Shameless:  The title says it all.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and French fries for dinner.  The meal was good.  She cooked the vittles in our fabulous Phillips air-fryer.  There wasn't a drop of grease on the food.  Is that healthy?  I have no idea.

Jim went to his three hour math class.  Then he came home and studied Korean for an hour.  He's a hell of a speaker.  But his reading and writing skills aren't up to snuff.  His mother is trying to beat the language into his thick hide.

I watched Shameless.  Talk about a disgusting show.  It has everything.  Alcoholism, incest, sex addiction, sex toys, unnatural sex with sex toys, etc.  The series is absolutely filthy.  Nevertheless, I'm a faithful viewer.  So what does that say about me?

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  I frequently pray in the bathroom.  My apartment is so small that we don't even have a closet.  The Smiths live like unfortunate peasants.  

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I was exhausted.  I slept like a baby.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Korean women love plastic surgery.  They lead the world in cosmetic procedures.  

My wife had a nose job many years ago.  No kidding.  Her beak points north.  The woman is a living compass.

I turned on Fox News.  The CEO of FedEx believes the economy is sitting on a lot of juice.  He says a boom in energy shall spark a new American economic revolution.  I don't know what to think.  I certainly hope he's correct.

It's 4:30 p.m.  I'm exhausted.  Smith's pecker is in the dirt.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.