Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday

(Supernatural:  Cass and Bobby are back.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and French bread for dinner.  The meal was fantastic.  The meat was so hot that the experience was actually painful.  It felt like I was dipping my tongue into an acid bath.  I enjoy spicy food a great deal.

Jim studied Korean for an hour with his mother.  I'm not sure if she beat him with the Spoon of Justice.  They now work in a separate room.  They claim that I tease them.  I probably do.  I can actually be quite an asshole at times.  No kidding.

I watched Supernatural.  I'm currently on season seven.  Bobby and Cass are back.  Bobby's a ghost while Cass has no memory of his past sins.  The series is very popular amongst retarded people.  I'm a huge fan.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  King Herod tried to defy God's will by slaughtering the innocents.  His plan didn't work.  He'd have been better off just accepting the new paradigm.  We all know what happened to Ahab when he went toe to toe with the white whale.  Who needs the stress?

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  

A famous UFC fighter from America wore a rising sun flag to a Korean birthday party.  That's a no-no.  Most Asians still hate the Japanese for their crimes against humanity during World War II.  The fighter apologized.

I turned on Fox News.  Christians in Africa are being slaughtered by Muslims.  I'm not surprised.  Islam isn't a religion of peace.  Those towel-head camel-jockeys have quite the temper.  I don't mess with them.  They scare me.


Sadly, lots of things scare me.  Leprosy.  Cancer.  Driving. Feminists.  War.  Angry lesbians.  Horny Indians.  The list goes on and on.  I really need the number of a good psychiatrist.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.