Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday

(Criminal Minds:  The sickest show on television.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served spicy chicken and egg rolls for dinner.  She's a real oriental stereotype.  Every meal comes with an egg roll.  There's always some truth to typecasting.

I don't care about political correctness.  Asians are more racist than white people.  My father-in-law always tells my wife that I smell like rancid meat.  No kidding.  And that old bastard reeks of alcohol and garlic.  What a nerve!

Jim studied Korean for an hour with his mother.  He sassed her on several occasions.  She could no longer take his wicked ways.  So she beat him with the Spoon of Justice.  I don't blame her.  That's the way he wanted it.  Actions have consequences.

I watched Criminal Minds.  The series is quite sick and disturbing.  In last night's episode, a killer hates women so much so that he rips out their tongues before murdering them.  He gets his rocks off by inflicting severe pain to his victims.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.  Poor old Smith just does what he's told.  (Matthew 6: 5-15)

I went to bed at 9 p.m.  I was exhausted.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 5 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.

There's a rich business man named Yun.  He's a contractor.  Yun invited several important officials to his house for a balls-to-the-wall sex party.  He captured all the debauchery on tape.  Then he used the evidence to blackmail his enemies.  Never take your pants off in public.  Talk about a bad move.

I turned on Fox News.  A suicide bomber murdered nearly fifty people in a Syrian mosque.  American neo-conservatives are trying to use the tragedy as an excuse to put U.S. troops on the ground.  Sons-of-bitches.  

It's currently 4:45 p.m.  I'm tired.  I might be catching a cold.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

10 comments:

  1. You clearly haven't watched "The Following."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't.

      Can I get a brief description?

      Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I got a chuckle out of your comments about your father in law complaining about your smell, when he himself reeks of alcohol and garlic. I recall that the Japanese refer to the Koreans as 'the garlic eaters'... in a derogatory way. lol

    I worked on a Korean joint-venture fishing ship many years ago, up in Alaska, as an American company representative. You would routinely see the Korean crewmembers stop just about anywhere on deck and take a piss. No qualms whatsoever. I came to refer to them as the 'Peein' Koreans' lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back in the day, they used to piss all over the place.

      Now that behavior seems to be frowned upon.

      The peninsula has a drinking culture.

      Drunk men behave strangely.

      The police don't arrest the public pissers.

      Delete
  3. Old Smith, lay off the sugar bowl at 150g of carbs a day. You'll lose weight and be healthier :).

    I want to read your rants until you're well over 70, lmao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. But I ain't making any promises. Right now, I'm just shooting for 65.

      Delete
  4. Your paragraph about the killer who hats women so much that he rips out their tongues comes immediately after another mention of your older son getting hit with a spoon again. Are you worried that when Jim grows up that he's going to be a wife- or child-beater? Grown-ups dish out what was dished to them when they were young.

    My dad was career Army and there was a lot of yelling/hitting on me and my sisters when I was a kid. I never hit my daughter when she was little. I'm bigger than she is; I have an imposing presence with my voice and general manner, plus I always vowed not to be like my dad. I could lay down the rules without going to violence. But I still have this underlying "RARRRRGH!" attitude of anger underlying my personality. I believe that stems from growing up in a violent household.

    I hope James-uh does not get warped from all the spooning. To be un-PC, I realize that Asians (especially the less-refined cultures like the Koreans and Chinese) are big on beating kids to make them behave. As are "Spare the rod; spoil the child" Christians. It seems like it's only high-minded Westerners and liberal peace-love-dove hippie types who want to do the Dr. Spock thing and raise children up without pounding them down. When I think over the kids I've known from mellow liberal families, there have been some fcuk-ups amongst them, but they don't seem to have the underlying antagonism of people like me that came from "fist-first" families.

    Who knows? As a species, we're monkeys with machine guns. Maybe we need the head ape whooping our asses to keep us in control. But speaking as a filthy liberal atheist, I favour more persuading and less violence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not easy being a parent.

      I want my boys to do well in school.

      If Jim becomes a serial killer, I want him to be Harvard educated murderer.

      Peace.

      Delete
  5. We've had a nasty flu bug running rampant in our area the last few months.

    Before my husband had surgery a couple of years ago, we went to a Korean restaurant. He told the waitress about his upcoming surgery and she said, "Seaweed soup! Helps build your blood!" She brought two bowls of it over. Absolutely delicious. I found a recipe online and now make it at home instead of chicken soup for when we are feeling under the weather.

    Have Mrs. Smith make some seaweed soup for you and take some vitamin D. Both my husband and I take 2000 IU's a day. So far, we have been the only ones at our respective workplaces not yet afflicted with the flu (knock on wood!).

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's the flu.

      It's just a mother of a cold.

      Thanks for the kind words.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.