Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday

(Roger Ebert is dead.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served spicy pork and French fries for dinner.  The meal was tasty.  It almost burned a hole in my mouth.  I enjoy hot food.

Jim went to math academy.  He studied for three hours.  He attends the institute two times a week for six hours.  I pay 150 dollars a month for the service.  That seems like a good deal.

Later he worked with his mother for an hour on his Korean skills.  He sassed her.  So she beat him with the Spoon of Justice.  Nobody in my family has ever attended Harvard.  Jim  seems to be following the proud Smith tradition.

I watched Game of Thrones.  I'm on season three.  The midget with the dysfunctional family truly rocks.  I also get a kick out of the red-headed witch.  She's a real turn on.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.

There's an American soldier named Lopez.  He randomly shot at civilians with a BB gun.  Then he led the police on a car chase through Seoul.  The government wants to take him into custody and subject him to Korean law.

I turned on Fox News.  Roger Ebert is dead.  His passing saddens me.  I loved the fat bastard.  Many of his movie reviews were spot on.

It's almost 5 p.m.  I'm very tired.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Agree with you about Roger Ebert. He had a way of commenting on movies that made me think about stuff that I might not have ever thought of. He always added extra value to the movie-watching experience. I give him high marks for expanding my narrow mind. lol Yeah, I'll miss the fat bastard, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Smith... whoa! is that shot of ebert before or after? call me Joker!

    there are some funny outtakes from siskel and ebert on youtube, behind the scenes stuff.

    they should send lopez to the DMZ immediately, he must think he is a tough guy.

    a friend of mine died a month ago. heart surgery went wrong. last time i saw him we watched game of thrones. he told me the midget won an award for his acting.the funny thing is, he's not acting. he really is a midget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Ebert after his cancer.

      The doctors removed his jaw.

      Roger spent years without speaking, drinking, or eating.

      He was a tough old bird.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you didn't join the piling-on against Ebert because of his politics. Toward the end of his life, he became an outspoken (no pun intended) critic of Bush's wars (not sure if he was as hard on Hopey for doing the exact same stuff that Boy Blunder did). He also blogged and tweeted about other liberal subjects, so the commenters on reich-wing blogs such as Red State had a lot of malicious fun with jokes about his appearance after the cancer surgery.

    You're on the right-wing side of the church aisle, Mr. Smith, but you're a rightie with a soul, unlike so many of the regressive sociopaths out there. If more conservatives were like you, the factionalism in the U.S. might not be so bitter. But then again, the fact that you're an American living outside the country makes you highly atypical in the first place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.