Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday

(The Children of the Rice love Psy.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served chili for dinner.  The meal wasn't very tasty.  It came from a can.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

My son didn't go to math class.  He's been expelled from his academy.  I no longer care.  Jim and I aren't very bright.  Dolphins could score higher on an algebra test.  We're a couple of morons.

I watched the second episode of The Bates Motel.  Norman has a handsome brother who's a disturbed troublemaker.  He probably sucks at algebra, too.  Norman also has a girlfriend with cystic fibrosis.  The series is quite good.  The characters are intriguing.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  Jesus instructs us how to pray.  He's very good at removing burdens.

I went to bed at 9 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Psy is flying to New York to promote his new single Gentleman.  My kids love the chubby singer.  They dance to his songs.

I turned on Fox News.  The Syrians are now using chemical weapons.  Looks like the United States will soon be embroiled in yet another war.  All the global defense contractors must be jumping up and down for joy.

It's currently 2 p.m.  Poor old Smith is knackered.  I desperately need a siesta.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out "Bates Motel". It sounds interesting. I'll have to get my sister to download it for me via bit torrent procedure. She gets all kinds of shows that way. She recently gave me a batch of episodes of "Elementary," a modern take on the Sherlock Holmes tales, set in New York City, starring Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu. Don't know if you've seen any of it, but I really liked the pilot episode, so I am tentatively going to recommend it for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give the program a try.

      Thanks Eric.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.