Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday

(Shameless:  I'm not really sure if I like the program.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served spicy chicken and rice for dinner.  I didn't care for the meal.  It was a little too ethnic. However, I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

Jim didn't study.  His mother gave him a break.  I don't believe in breaks.  I run a tight ship.  Unfortunately, nobody listens to me.  Poor old Smith has no power.

I watched Shameless.  Frank and his son break into the apartment of a homosexual couple.  They steal all the valuables.  Then they get nabbed by the Chicago police. I'm not sure if I actually enjoy Shameless.  The series often makes me uncomfortable.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Humans are strange.  God comes to our planet in the form of Jesus.  And how is he greeted?  We beat him half to death and nail him to a tree.  Make no mistake.  We're savages.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a nightmare about being naked.  Nudity is a problem for me.  I look much better with my clothes on.

I woke up at 7 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Six people recently died in China from a new strain of bird flu.  Now the Chinese government is killing a ton of poultry.

I turned on Fox News.  An Indian man slaughtered nine females with an axe.  He became unravelled after his wife asked him for a divorce.  What a pisser.

It's 5:30 p.m.  The Dragon Lady is ill.  Her head hurts.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.    

8 comments:

  1. You never mention Bruce?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's doing great.

      He starts first grade in another year.

      Peace.

      Delete
    2. At least you don't refer to him as "Bluce" any more. I thought that indicated a subtle contempt for the tyke. Kids can pick up on parental scorn. Years later, when they're rebellious teenagers, after they've grown big and strong enough to kick their father's ass, they do it in revenge. At least, that's what I did. I've read enough case histories of younger patients in the psych ward to see that going all "Boy Named Sue" on your daddy's ass is not unusual.

      Delete
    3. There was no scorn.

      His mother is Asian, and she has trouble with her L's and R's.

      She often calls him Bluce.

      Peace.

      Delete
    4. Well that's good, Mr. Smith. I figured "Bluce" came from an Asian accent mispronunciation, but I wrongly assumed it was you being mocking somehow, like making fun of the way Bruce talked when he was learning to speak.

      When my sisters and I were small, my dad used to call us "goos" (plural of "goo," as in a sticky mess.) It might have been subconscious for him, but us kids were the goo that kept him stuck. He didn't want to be a married man -- I reckon the reason he and my mom got hitched was because he knocked her up with me, and back in the late 1950s, decent white folks had to get married in that situation. If there had been freely available abortion, my folks could have had happier lives, instead of being trapped in a loveless marriage for 50 years. But I'm wandering far afield...

      I could always sense the animosity in my dad, so I was projecting that motivation onto you. Good that you're a better father than mine! That still leaves a lot of room to manoeuvre, though.

      Delete
  2. hey Smith... they should send axe Indian up to china to work on a chicken farm... seriously, what is wrong with those indians lately? i feel sorry for the women, all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what's going on with the Indians.

      Those boys need to take it easy.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. Just wait until culled Chinese chicken goes on special at Costco! 10-kg sacks for next to nothing! Pre-seasoned with HeiNz 7-9 sauce!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.