Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday

(The Muslims will eventually kill us all.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and French fries for dinner.  Pork is a Smith family staple.  We'd never make it as Orthodox Jews.  Islam is also out of the question.  Fine by me.  Being a Semite is far too stressful.  Plus I've never enjoyed a desert climate.  Dry air saps my strength.

My wife's mother came to visit.  I call her the Queen Elephant.  She's a powerhouse.  Everyone is worried about Jim and the fire extinguisher.  The family believes he should see a head doctor.  Perhaps I'm a daddy in denial.  But my kid just doesn't have the kind of balls it takes to commit that type of vandalism.  No kidding.

I watched Breaking Bad.  I've seen the series a million times.  Yet the story of Walt the psychopathic meth dealer never fails to entertain me.  The program is my all-time favorite.  Watching a mild-mannered gentleman turn into a cold-blooded murderer is enthralling.  Hard-edged drama floats Smith's boat.

I prayed to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  Mankind needs God.  Without Him, we're nothing more than greedy killing machines. 

I went to be at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 7 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Ryu Hyunjin had a great outing against the New York Mets.  He's the real deal.  However, the chubby pitcher should stay away from the beer and the cigarettes.

I turned on Fox News.  Bill O'Reilly is angry that the Boston bombers are being humanized by the media.  I'm not in America, so I have no idea what's going on.  But I will tell you this.  Radical Islam will one day kill us all.  Wait till the rag-heads get their hands on weaponized smallpox.  We'll be murdered in our beds.

Anyway, it's nearly four p.m.  I'm knackered.  Plus my allergies are acting up.

Talk to you later.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Smith. What does the kid say about the fire extinguisher? Wouldn't he deny it? Or is he happy just to get the hell out of there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just happy to get the hell out of there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.