Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday

(Bacon and eggs!  I'll give you bacon and eggs!)

Yesterday, I had a strong hankering for egg rolls.  So the Dragon Lady gave me bacon and eggs instead.  She often plays little tricks in order to spite her husband.  Life is a power struggle on every level.

But I didn't take the bait.  I just smiled and ate my vittles like a true gentleman.  I'm wonderful that way.  Sometimes I envy serial killers.  It must feel great to administer twisted psychopathic justice without feeling overwhelming guilt.

This is how I imagine it:

"Bacon and eggs!  I'll give you bacon and eggs!  Now bring me my egg rolls before I use that skillet to bash your brains in!"

This is what actually happens:

"Bacon and eggs?"

Stern look from wife.

"Boy, the meal  looks delicious."  Big toothy smile.  "Thank you so much.  I'm lucky to have you in my life."

I held a Vikings marathon.  I downloaded all seven episodes.  Then I watched them consecutively.  The series is fascinating.  The primitive Nordic men remind me of a modern day criminal motorcycle gang.  The strong survive and the weak are sacrificed.  Yes.  Social Darwinism at its smelliest.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Jesus was beaten half to death.  Then the Roman and Jewish powers-that-be nailed him to a cross.  He rose three days later.  So I try my best to do what he tells me.

I went to bed at 2 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 11 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper. 

Some Koreans believe that they will face terrorism in the future. The attacks won't come from the north.  Rather the violence will be a product of alienated multicultural children.  No kidding.

The article is shocking.  But I'm not offended.  Koreans are extremely xenophobic and often swim in a sea of ignorance.  Why let their stupidity weigh on my overly sensitive girly heart?

I turned on Fox News.  Ann Coulter thinks the surviving Boston bomber should be tried by a military court.  I don't understand her thinking.  I'm completely convinced that many far-right conservatives want to live in a police state.

It's one p.m.  Time for church.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.