Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday

(Viking chicks are hot.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served chili and crackers for dinner.  The meal came from a can.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

I watched Vikings.  The show is very exciting.  It pulls no punches.  Norsemen are portrayed as loose bands of savage heathens who murder women and children.  The characters aren't romanticized in the least.  Plus the women are hot.  All that long flaxen hair is a real turn on.

Jim studied Korean with his mother for an hour.  His speaking ability is marvelous.  However, his writing skills are quite poor.  Yet all is not lost.  He's making strong progress.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I'm a real Jesus freak.  And why not?  I refuse to live my life like a filthy atheist.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I was too tired to dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.

Korea has a huge problem with suicide.  The peninsula has no guns, so those who take their own lives usually do so by jumping out of windows.  Seoul is trying to cut the rate by half.  Too many people are taking the permanent plunge.

I turned on Fox News.  The basketball coach from Rutgers got fired for bullying his players.  He frequently called them fruits and fairies.  He also literally kicked them in their asses.  No kidding.  I'm surprised none of those boys punched him right in the mouth.

Anyway, it's almost 5 p.m.  My poor ass is dragging.

I'll talk to you later.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. cut the suicide rate by half? Is that like being a little bit pregnant? BWAHAHAHA. Nothing to see here folks, move along. We've got the problem contained.... best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A shorter work week might help.

      And cheaper meat prices.

      Delete
  2. Mandate shorter buildings and spongy sidewalks. I concur about the rutgers coach. Don't get me wrong; i'm as concerned about the pussification of american civilization as anyone. But after watching that tape, i was hopeing to see one of the players knock him on his ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got to be careful what you do these days.

      Everybody has a cellphone with a video function.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.