Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday

(I'm just not tough enough to be a viking.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef and French fries for dinner.  I love starch.  So I'm a huge fan of potatoes.  Salty French fries are the food of love.  We cooked them in the Phillips air-fryer.  There wasn't any grease to be found.

I played video games.  The Children of the Rice are showing me the ropes.  Those two can play for hours.  My favorite is college football.  It looks completely real.  The teams even have cheerleaders.  Wow.

I watched Vikings.  Talk about a great series.  I'm very fortunate to live in modern times. Decapitating the neighbors just isn't my idea of a good time.  Plus poor old Smith is a giant pussy.  Those boys could snap my neck like a twig.

Jim studied Korean for an hour with his mother.  He kept complaining.  That boy never keeps his mouth shut.  Unfortunately, the Dragon Lady was far too tired to give him a proper beating.  I fear he shall never be accepted to Harvard.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  The crucifixion is quite symbolic.  God addresses the mystery of suffering.  He's aware of our plight.  That's why he came and suffered with us.  He wore our clothes.  He lived in our backwaters.  He experienced our physical and mental pain.  Great stuff.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  The North Koreans are supposed to fire a missile today.  So far, it hasn't happened.  

I turned on Fox News.  Louisville won the national championship.  I used to love college basketball when I was a kid.  Now I just catch the scores on the internet.  I really don't miss March Madness all that much.

Anyway, I've shot my load.  My mind is blank.

I'll talk to you tomorrow.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.