Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday

(Explosion in Waco.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served Hormel chili for dinner.  The meal wasn't very tasty.  In fact, it came from a can.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

Jim studied the fiendish Korean tongue with his mother.  She forces him to read the language for an hour a day.  Then they review comprehension questions together.  He must have done a great job.  He didn't receive his usual beating at her beastly hands.  Good for him.

I watched Supernatural.  I enjoy the series.  But I must tell the truth.  Season eight just isn't doing it for me.  Perhaps my expectations are too high.  Bennie the vampire is a dud.  It's time for Sam to cut his head off already.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  Why babble like a pagan?  Keep it short, to the point, and private.  Those instructions come straight from the mouth of Jesus himself.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  A man in Seoul was arrested for murder.  He killed his wife's lover with an air gun.  He had to shoot the victim four times before the poor bastard surrendered the ghost.  What a shitty way to die.  Real painful.

I turned on Fox News.  A fertilizer factory outside of Waco, Texas blew up.  Dozens of people might be dead.  The explosion is suspicious.  April 20th marks the anniversary of the FBI's major screw up which sent scores of innocent women and children to their premature graves.  How those men can sleep at night is beyond me.

It's  4:30 p.m.  Poor old Smith is knackered.  I might go for a walk to get rid of some stress.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless. 

4 comments:

  1. fertilizer plant blew up, refinery blew up, Boston Marathon blew up. Its all they are talking about on the news, 24/7. Gotta keep us entertained. best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange.

      Lots of anti-government stuff going on.

      But Waco is probably just an industrial accident.

      Who knows?

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. Hey Smith. At least have chili dogs with cheese. Canned chili and hot dogs are both gross alone but if you put them together its not too bad. It's the gestalt of the thing. Or maybe it's the cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't eat cheese.

      It makes me sick.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.