Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday

(The Walking Dead is great entertainment.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served spicy pork and French bread for dinner.  The meal was OK.  My wife often repeats herself.  I'm sick and tired of French bread.  I'd rather have egg rolls.

However, I keep my gripes and complaints to myself.  These days, it's tough to find a woman who will cook for her husband...even in Asia.  The world is becoming quite screwed up.  Thankfully, I'll be dead soon.

Jim studied the Korean language with his mother.  They yelled at each other several times.  Then she beat him with the Spoon of Justice.  I'm used to the noise.  The excessive volume falls from my consciousness like rain off a duck's back.

I watched The Walking Dead.  I never considered myself a zombie guy.  But AMC does a really good job with the series.  The corpses often get decapitated with a samurai sword.  What can I tell you?  I get a kick out of all the gore and ooze.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Don't think of me as religious or spiritual.  I just believe in the truth.  Jesus was beaten to a pulp and nailed to a tree.  Then he came back to life.  I'd be crazy not to listen to him.  Plain and simple.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  There was a pimple on the back of my throat.  I kept trying to pop it with long chopsticks.  Try to figure that one out.  I dare you.

I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper. A woman living in Seoul wrote a racist editorial.  She claims that most Japanese women have buck teeth.  She also says that Chinese people will eat anything that runs, swims, or flies.  Bigotry has a firm foothold here on the peninsula.

I turned on Fox News.  The president went to church on Easter.  Obama's pastor thinks that conservative Christians are keeping blacks on the back of the bus, women in the kitchen, gays in the closet, and immigrants on their own side of the border.  I agree with the guy.  I really do.

Anyway, my legs feel like jelly.  Sadly, I'm a tired old man who desperately misses his cigarettes.  

I'll talk to you later.  God bless. 

4 comments:

  1. Haha, you don't have the market cornered on bigotry. My asian family might. best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asians are the most racist people on earth.

      White people could take lessons.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. is anyone at all worried about that crazy ass kim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not worried.

      What's a boy to do?

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.