Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday

(John the Baptist:  God's will is God's will.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef and French fries for dinner.  She prepared the meal in our magnificent Phillips air-fryer.  Cooking with hot air produces very little grease.  I guess that's healthy.  I really don't know.

Jim studied the fiendish Korean tongue with his mother.  He's a brilliant speaker.  But his reading and writing skills are still sub-par.  She gave him several stiff whacks with the Spoon of Justice. Jim hates to study.  So my wife must beat the love of education into the boy on a nightly basis.  Good for her.  Knowledge is power.

I watched Game of Thrones.  Episode three is fantastic.  Jamie gets his hand cut off by a group of brigands.  They sever his appendage with a long nasty-looking blade.  Good stuff.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Remember this, my friends.  God's will is God's will.  It can't be stopped.  Herod thought he could change history by beheading John the Baptist.  And we all know how that turned out.  My humble advice?  Get with the program.  Repent.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  The Korean government is keeping a close eye on foreign sex offenders.  The peninsula is very xenophobic.  Most of us foreigners are as clean as the newly fallen snow.  They'd be better served observing domestic sex offenders.

I switched on Fox News.  There was a terrorist attack in Boston.  So far, three people--including an eight-year-old boy--have been killed.  Countless others are injured.  Muslims!  Those towel-headed camel-jockeys will be the death of us all.  Wait till they get their hands on weaponized smallpox.  I don't even want to think about it.

It's almost four p.m.  I'm knackered.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless. 

6 comments:

  1. Smith, pretty sure you'll find it's our own government behind the attacks. (not trying to minimize the horror). Nation guard has already been deployed this morning; they're gunning for martial law I'm sure. And why has the government always been there doing a "drill" at every recent "terror" attack? (9/11, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Columbine, etc. etc.) Nah, we've been snowed, and now for five days of continuous "terror" news coverage. CNN has already blamed it on "right wing extremists". sheesh. The net is saying the bomds were made out of gunpowder and shotgun shot. Wonder what they'll go after next? And how many more rights will Amerikans lose for "our own protection"?

    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin.

    best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Alex Jones as much as the next guy.

      But I take him with a grain of salt.

      This is an actual war with Islam.

      Those folk are loony.

      Plain and simple.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. yeah, I'll bet 17 men in a cave with box-cutters defeated the fifteen largest intelligence agencies in the world. Nah, I don't buy it. More likely the petro-dollar. We'll never know, though. Already in the last few months they have made guns and ammunition illegal in several states, made it legal to assassinate US citizens, etc. etc. The good news is that a number of gun manufacturers are moving to Texas, where we still believe in the second amendment. Now I understand; we're gonna make illegal aliens legal and legal guns illegal. WHAT????? And of all the politicians I hear screaming about taking guns away from law abiding citizens, I haven't heard a word about taking them away from the criminals. Best Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think most smart people are all that smart.

      We're all vulnerable.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. Smith stuff like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods is why I don't trust these jerks. I don't know anything about Alex Jones, except he's 45 miles down the road from me. I like your blog, though! Best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd like Alex Jones.

      Look him up on Youtube.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.