Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday

(Ragnar is a naughty viking.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served spicy pork and French fries for dinner.  The food was too hot.  Don't get me wrong.  I love a good tingling sensation.  But this meal was downright painful.  It burned going in, and it burned coming out.

Psycho Jim didn't study Korean.  Nor did he study math.  The Dragon Lady's concerned about his stress level.  Shooting that fire extinguisher is the smartest thing he's ever done.  In fact, his mother's so worried about his mental health that she doesn't make him do a darn thing.  That boy knows how to play the system.  I guess he'll marry a welfare queen and move into a trailer.

I watched another episode of Vikings.  Ragnar's fooling around on his wife.  He gets another woman pregnant.  Unfortunately, his young son witnesses his father's sinful ways.  The poor kid is very distraught about the whole situation.  It's Death of a Salesman set in medieval times.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  I was a little sad.  My fat buddy Dave is returning to the United States.  His plane is departing from Inchon in anther hour or so.  Dave's health is giving him trouble.  So he's throwing in the towel.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a hard time getting to sleep.  My allergies are killing me.  The peninsula has exploded with pollen.  Plus the yellow dust from the Gobi Desert has started to creep into the air.  My head is drowning in snot.

I woke up at 6 a.m.  I read the paper.  A doctor is Seoul strangled his pregnant wife.  He left her corpse in the bathtub.  The judge gave him twenty years in prison.

I turned on Fox News.  Charles Payne wants to investigate Americans on food stamps.  Notice how these crony capitalists never bring up corporate welfare?  Demonize the poor.  That's the name of the game.

Anyway, it's nearly 4 p.m.  I'm knackered.

Talk to you later.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent post, Smith. "Gaming the system" is the theme I'm getting from your coherent ramblings. I'd offer more opinion or pithy comment, but I'm too exhausted from a day of colossal house maintenance chores. I can't even find young guys to help me who want to do this kind of manual labor any more. Some day in the not too distant future I'll buy a condo and do nothing more than sit in front of a big screen plasma TV all day, and have my meals brought to me by home delivery. Yeah, that's the solution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the condo.

      My future plans? I'll be a hobo in Miami.

      If you see me on the street corner, throw me a sandwich.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. Maybe he should investigate why people on welfare can't find jobs. We can judge the tree by the fruit it bears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the people on welfare are single mothers and children.

      Government can't force men to get married and raise children.

      So it is what it is.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.