Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday

(Life isn't the same without Dick.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served pork and French fries for dinner.  The meal was fantastic.  She cooked the vittles in our wonderful Phillips air-fryer.  That machine was sent from heaven.  Technology has finally enriched my life.

Jim flat out refused to study.  His mother beat him brutally with the Spoon of Justice.  She might seem cruel.  But the Dragon Lady is Asian.  Children are expected to crack the books for hours and hours on end.  We only ask for sixty minutes.  Yet he constantly pitches a fit, so he gets spooned.  Oh well.

I watched Supernatural.  Life isn't the same without Dick.  He made season seven an absolute pleasure.  Sadly, his absence has created a large hole in my television enjoyment.  I never thought I'd say this.  But I need Dick.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  I refuse to bow at the altar of man.  Someone left a comment on this blog claiming that Jesus is human.  Yes and no.  Jesus is God in human form.  He came to suffer and sacrifice for us.  His crucifixion was a strong statement.  It's a method of execution reserved for the lowest of the low. The Lord serves all his children.  None are excluded.

I went to sleep at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  I was in bed with two females.  One of them proceeded to take a crap on the sheets.  And it wasn't a normal bowel movement.  She left a large steaming pile of feces for my wife to clean up.  Then the culprit walked into the bathroom and began weeping.  Later I caught her on the sofa with my dead father.  I need to start drinking again.

I woke up at 6 a.m.  I read the paper.  Hyun Jin Ryu won his first game with the Dodgers.  This guy is the real deal.  However, he isn't in the greatest of shape.  I worry about injuries.

I turned on Fox News.  The Five talked about strife on the peninsula.  Here's the truth.  The North hasn't changed.  They've always been belligerent.  The real danger is South Korea.  The current powers-that-be have had enough of the antics from their insane brothers and sisters.  Future provocations will be met with a military response.

Anyway, it's nearly 4 p.m.  I'm tired.  Plus my eyes hurt.

I'll talk to you later.  God bless.  

10 comments:

  1. I know some folks who started drinking again. One of them is in the hospital in an induced coma right now, they can't figure out how to detox him without him having a heart attack. Might give that "start drinking again" a pass.

    And NEVER pick up another cigarette. I did once and I got pneumonia.

    "pitch a fit." Did you marry one of my ex-inlaws in a past life?

    weird dream. Some people PAY to watch that.

    haha best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have no fear.

      My smoking and drinking days are over.

      I don't miss the booze.

      But I still dream about the cigs.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. Ditto on what Jay say! I've seen a lot of deathly ill patients on the medical and psych wards where I've worked. Cigarettes are the worst unnecessary killer (problems related to obesity kill more people, but eating is a necessity.) Lung cancer is the easy way to go, comparatively speaking, because it's quicker than the long, wheezing years of decline smokers get. They wind up living like a beached fish, gasping all the time, being able to move shorter and shorter distances because they can NEVER catch their breaths. They become imprisoned in their easy chairs. As for booze, some people can handle it -- I can drink socially, but I can also put it down -- and others, it trips a switch and they can't stop before getting blotto. At least you have the willpower to quit both bad habits.

    I say smoke pot. I've never had a patient come in puking on themselves from weed, only booze. MJ doesn't make people permanently irritable and just plain selfish/nasty -- that's cocaine and meth. Nobody goes into shivering, vomiting, whiney withdrawal from herb -- that's heroin. I have seen some patients come in psychotic after blazing up, but they were the ones with underlying schizophrenia anyway. The paranoia that many people get from chronic accentuates their existent mental illness and puts them in crisis.

    Not that I expect you to get stoned, Mr. Smith. South Korea probably isn't as bad as Singapore for dope laws, but I've read enough to know that the "Reefer Madness" attitude of law enforcement to wacky weed is strong in Asian nations. Plus you have to set a good example for Bluce and James-uh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't partake.

      Drugs are serious business here in Asia.

      The last thing I need is to end up in jail.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. Weird stuff, Smith. That dream reminds me of a story so dirty, I'm ashamed to think of it myself. lol

    It must be interesting to be where you're at these days, what with the tensions on the Peninsula. Does your city have underground shelters in case the shit hits the fan with N. Korea? Well, I'm sure they must, but I'd be curious to know what the plan would be, if the bombs started flying. As long as you're not divulging any state secrets, of course. lol

    (Hey, I just noticed the comments scratchpad has an embedded spell-checker. Kool. Knot that I rilly knead wun, of coarse...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the bombs start flying, I'm dead.

      But I don't see it happening.

      Peace.

      Delete
  4. Smith, about that dream .... yeah. As much as I love a challenge in my hobby of dream interpretation. No. Not going there. Some things are better left deeply buried in our subconscious. It's a murky place. Flicking a bic to have a better look around, in this case, is not recommended.

    You won't start drinking again. There is too much going on to demand your sober attention - like the battle between Jim and the Spoon of Justice and missing Dick. Life is never dull at the soviet style apartment. I think you could be a very successful sit-com. So many of us tune in here every day for the latest episode. Brought to you by our sponsor, the wonderful Phillips's air fryer!

    Peace to you brother Smith.

    Sophie





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was certainly a strange dream.

      But I've had stranger ones than that.

      Peace.

      Delete
  5. I know someone that started drinking again too. He's fine.

    Smith, you need to come home. Between Japan and the Norks, things are looking interesting in asia these days. I use interesting in the historical sense. Plus your mixed race little ones will forget how to be american if you don't get them back.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going home.

      I like being an expat.

      They'll bury me here.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.