Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday

(The Big Bang Theory is good for a laugh.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served more cow bone soup for dinner.  The meal sucked ass.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

Jim got expelled from his math academy.  No kidding.  He shot off a fire extinguisher in one of the empty rooms.  The place was covered in gray foam by the time he got through.  The man who owns the school no longer wants to teach him.

I was very angry.  I threatened to punch Jim in the nose.  For a twelve-year-old boy to commit that type of vandalism is a very ballsy move.  I wish he were more timid.  Perhaps he'll start a new Asian crime family and have me whacked for poking my bony fingers in his face.

I watched The Big Bang Theory.  I was too upset to view drama.  My favorite character is Sheldon.  He's an obsessive-compulsive theoretical physicist at Cal Tech University.  Sheldon is smarter than a dolphin--which is more than you can say for me.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I prayed for forgiveness.  Makes sense.  I had just threatened to break my eldest son's nose.  Ain't there a law against such behavior?

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 5 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Manchester United won another championship.  I'm American.  I don't know much about soccer.  The game bores the shit out of me.

I turned on Fox News.  The Boston bombers are still being discussed.  The big question now is from whom did the brothers receive their training?  Mark my words.  Radical Islam will eventually kill us all.  I'd like nothing better than to say I told you so.  But unfortunately I'll be dead.  Lucky you.  

It's almost 5 p.m.  Poor old Smith is knackered.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Has the dragon lady used her spoon yet?!

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet.

      She's going easy on him.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. Greetings Smith! We watch Big Bang Theory almost every day. I love it. My co-workers watch Duck Dynasty. We don't have anything to talk about. My 17 year old says in real life, Sheldon is a 40 year old homosexual. He's an inspiration to us all.

    My wife makes awesome bone soup. You'd waste away here.

    The rage here amonst the kids is mixed martial art fighting. Maybe your son could get involved and work out some of that aggression! I'm old and brittle but my kids are bodybuilders.

    best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's forty?

      He looks a lot younger.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. Bwahaha, I've always wanted to set off on of those fire extinguishers. Jim sounds like a live wire. Treasure these days smith, he will be a drone working in a cubicle (like us) befor you know it.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's more to the story.

      A 12-year-old shooting off a fire extinguisher?

      That takes a lot of balls.

      I just don't see it.

      Peace.

      Delete
  4. Hey Smith, That's nothing when we were that age we broke into the school at night Set off all the fire extinguishers and overflowed all the toilets. The cops came and chased us all around we hid under some parked cars for a couple of hours until they went away. Then My best friend and I stole his moms car and he drove it into Somebody's living room. They were home too. luckily nobody was hurt. Good times. And that's not the half of it. Could be worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he did it.

      He doesn't have the cajones.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.