Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday

(Ryu Hyun-jin is the real deal.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served spicy pork and French fries for dinner.  The meat was way too hot.  I felt like my teeth were melting.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

Jim played Starcraft.  Usually, his mother doesn't put up with video game nonsense.  However, she was busy rearranging the shelves.  We  live in a Soviet-style concrete tenement.  Space is a hard to come by.  We're always tripping over each other.

I watched OZ.  Beecher goes insane.  He uses a dumbbell to assault an Aryan.  Then he shits on the unconscious man's face.  Oz is brutal.  I enjoy the series with a passion.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist who worships chaos and decay.  The strong don't survive.  And the elite shall perish.  My final analysis?  Make sure you're fighting for the right army.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Ryu Hyun-jin won another game.  He now has five victories and two losses.  Ryu is the real deal.  He's an ace and a strong contender for the Cy Young Award.

I turned on Fox News.  The Boy Scouts are finally accepting homosexuals.  I wish the gay community would crawl back into the closet.  But they're here, they're queer, and I had better just get used to it.  Times change, and I'm not a hater.  Besides, I've got too much on my plate to worry about the queens.

Anyway, it's nearly 5 p.m.  I'm knackered.

Talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.