Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday

(Hillary Clinton is a filthy pig.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went shopping at E-Mart.  She bought a huge pepperoni pizza.  The pie cost ten dollars.  It tasted like cardboard.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

My youngest son Bluce goes to art school.  He's only five-years-old.  However, his mother is a real Asian lunatic.  She wants to give him the best education our paltry money can buy.

Bluce made me a card.  It included his picture.  He never gives us any problems.  Unlike his brother, he actually enjoys studying.  The kid's a freak.

I watched Breaking Bad.  I'm on season four.  I've seen all the episodes a million times.  Yet the series never gets old.  Breaking Bad is a true work of genius.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I'm a screwed up guy.  My demons have demons.  But Jesus didn't come for the healthy.  He came for the sick.  And that's great news for me.

I went to bed at 9 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  President Park's spokesman got fired.  He groped a 21-year-old girl while in Washington D.C.  He was promptly sent home.

I turned on Fox News.  The Benghazi story is certainly strange.  Nevertheless, I'm not surprised.  Hillary Clinton is a power-hungry filthy pig.  Her bad behavior's simply par for the course.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless. 

10 comments:

  1. Hey Smith. President Obama was in town yesterday. The BBQ joint served him brisket and ribs. He claims the meal was good. It probably was. He told the world how kick ass and high tech Austin is. That's about all he did. Then he flew away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obama's correct.

      Austin rocks.

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. I was suckered into an emart 'Fresh Deli'pizza once, I had high hopes for it until I ate it. I recently learned how to make my own pizzas, its one of the those things that seem difficult till you do it. I can do one almost as fast as deliver. Its just flour and a tin of tomatoe sauce ultimately.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emart drives me crazy. I can't go. It's too busy. All the people make me nervous.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. I concur on Hilary...

    She could be the next President, people are that stupid I believe.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who will the republicans put up against her? You can't call 47 percent of the voters a bunch of losers and expect to win. Is the GOP gonna run another loser? That's the big question.

      It's nice to hear from you again. It's been a long time. How's your health?

      Delete
    2. Marco Rubio? Rand Paul? What do I know I'm British. Yeah I'm good enough. Tutoring full time is making me into a recluse losing the small amount of social skills I had.

      Im not sure I believe in politics anymore, unless they get rid of the FED im not sure anything will change.

      James

      Delete
    3. I like Rand Paul. Who knows what will happen?

      Peace.

      Delete
  4. I grew up in Austin. Home of the cornucopian. Boy are they about to be surprised. best Jay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.